For some people, Nirvana may be an ordinary South American band, but for some others, Nirvana is an amazing rock band because it has a big enough impact and can be felt by the world music industry until now.
Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl probably did not think they would make history with Nirvana albums they made, let alone Nevermind, who was named one of the best albums in the world.
If for you, what is Nirvana, anyway, guys? In this article, HAI wants to share, here, the facts about the band that formed in Aberdeen, Washington. Times aja, you do not know the facts, it’s so useful, tuh!
Create a curious, immediately aja check the information below, guys!
1. Before they agreed to name Nirvana and make it their band name, Kurt Cobain as frontman and vocalist had also used names like Fecal Matter, Pen Cap Chew, Bliss to Skid Row as their band name.
2. In 1988, Nirvana signed a contract with a Sub Pop record label and released a song called Love Buzz. Actually, the song is a song belonging to a Dutch band called Shocking Blue.
3. Nirvana album titled Nevermind beat Michael Jackson album, Bad, on the world charts. Finally, Nevermind perched at number one on the world charts list for 252 weeks!
4. Kurt married his wife Courtney Love on February 24, 1992 in Hawaii. At that time, Krist Novoselic, Nirvana bassist, was bute-betean them same, eventually he did not want to come.
5. A shotgun Kurt Cobain used to end his own life on April 5, 1994 he got from a friend named Dylan Carlson. At that time, Kurt said that he needed a shotgun to defend himself.